A fun family card game that creates stronger connections, by getting the conversation flowing. Suitable for all ages.
With one pack of Happy Confident Me Conversations cards, you can find new ways to talk, share, and discover more about each other than ever before. With just one pack of these cards you can:
- Have fun as a family, group or class
- Better understand each other
- Better communicate with one another
- Share more about your lives
- Increase your appreciation of each other
- Enjoy planning future activities together
Can be used as a full deck of 50 questions, or in separate sections by type.
Yellow = Time with Others
Purple = Day to Day
Green = Feeling my Feelings
Blue = Things to Do
Pink = Fun Stuff
It’s a proven fact that regular use of products, tools and resources that instil positive daily habits has a positive effect on users both short and long term. We’re so confident you’ll love our products that we offer a 90 day money back guarantee on all of our products and programmes if you’re not satisfied. No questions asked. For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
394 in stock
USING OUR CONVERSATIONS CARD WILL...
When everyone is using the cards together, parents and caregivers can model conversational behaviours.
When used as a family, or group, all participants can enjoy the answers, practice active listening and learning more about each other.
Using the feeling-based conversations cards will soon see players understanding more about one another
The perfect way to get your child talking on the journey home from school. Just pop one card in your bag and get ready to chat!
Used weekly as part of a family meal, these cards can help create a positive routine where the family is able to talk on the same level.
Traveling on holiday, in the car or on public transport, some journeys seem to go on for ages. Simply chat your way through.
SO MANY WAYS TO PLAY
- Pick a card at random, read it out loud and choose someone to answer.
- Deal a card to each player and take it in turns to answer your cards.
- Shuffle the pack, choose a card, and then everyone gets to answer.
- Select the blue cards only (Plans), choose one at random and as a group plan your next adventure.
- Use the purple cards for conversations starters with kids who are less conversational after school!
- Use only the pink cards and enjoy a short word-based game or challenge.
- Green cards only – let’s chat about feelings and emotions.
- If you want to create some new rules, appreciate each other more, or recall great times together – just choose yellow…
really interesting questions
the teenagers I work with have had some very interesting conversations with them!
Great way to express feeliand thoughts with family and friends. Great conversation starter.
Very good, I just wanted to use this to help my daughter not only in a fun way but help her communicate and saying how she feels about things in general..thank you.
The Happy Confident Company
thanks so much for sharing Fatima. Please so check out our FEELIT cards which should also really help.
Bought for my granddaughter, her parents really liked the cards and she answered the questions really well and put a lot of thought into her answers even though she is only 6 yrs old. These cards are such a good idea!
The Happy Confident Company
Love this! Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Brilliant - perfect for 121 with children at school
The Happy Confident Me Conversations Cards are great fun for the whole family. If your child is not old enough to read yet, they will enjoy playing with older kids or parents, and we’ve even seen teenagers taking them out in the park!